Hispanic Grocery Store – Butchery – Money Transfer
- Revenue : $1,416,000
- Cash Flow : $364,000
Established and Profitable High Traffic Street Business with Growth Potential!
• Captive customer base. 80% of the customers are loyal to culture identification &
service instead of being driven by price competition.
• Cater mainly to Hispanic customers.
• Familiar Latino grocery brands and Meat Cuts.
• Bakery Goods.
• Money Transfer.
• Gross Revenue: $1,416,000 (Store $1,272,000K + $144,00 Money Transfer Fees).
• Cash Flow: $364,000 (Store $220,000 + $144,000 Money Transfer Fees).
• Payroll: $106,000/year.
• Utilities: $22,300/year.
Location: Duluth, GA
Inventory: Not included in asking price
Real Estate: LeasedBuilding SF:2,800
Lease Expiration: N/A
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in the asking price
Growth & Expansion: To open an inside taqueria and to grow 25%
Support & Training: To be determined.
Reason for Selling: To focus on another investment.
Purchase shares in this supermarket for as low as $500.